TheSleepingPowerTheSleepingPower

I loved it

8 stars though, because the ending broke my heart you bastards :P

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

O.o

How did I F*ckin know that that was going to be battle toads? Jebus.

Shortpacked! Shortpacked!

I knew about that!

I saw this in comic format befoar any of you.

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

A lot of hard work and a lot of lazy errors.

Sync is way off, and the drawings need work. A good video, but there was some seriously lazy stuff that threw off the rest of your hard work.

For example, the violin part is simple as hell. Syncing the violinist movie clip to the song shouldn't have been that hard, and would have helped connect the images and the music. That's the point of a music video, after all.

Also, ditch the loud, complicated preloader. "simplicity is no excuse?" It's the convention for a reason.

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Good, but...

Where are the cock jokes? By which I mean, where is the tankmen thematic influence. This just seemed to be a stream of video game references.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

oops I did it again?

foreign people can't be blamed for listening to our crap music.

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

I give this a straight ten

Look, I know I'm not supposed to do this, but to the last guy; for someone who knows so much about star trek, you should be able to recognize the differences between it and star wars.

the saga begins the saga begins

American pie

is not by madonna

Resident Evil - How many? Resident Evil - How many?

funny funny

lol! Why exactly does everyone steal my ideas before I can make them eh? mentos theme! wheeee!

Winthawk responds:

The mentos themed one is almost complete!

Gundam: Part One Gundam: Part One

oooookay

alright, that was just stupid. I especially liked how you accidentally put in wing zero sprites where regular wing gundam sprites should be. That made me chuckle, so I gave you a one in humor. everything else sucked, though.